Are you a university faculty member who could benefit
From important correspondence to articles and books, we can help!
from access to skilled professional writers and editors?
We offer a full range of academic support services, featuring:
This service is directed by Daniel K. Berman, Ph.D. A Harvard graduate and
published author, Dan is one of the few individuals to have taught at the college level in
six different subject areas. Friendly, caring and results-oriented, he is listed in various
editions of the official Marquis Who's Who in the World as an author, educator and consultant.
ACI (Academic Consulting International) is headquartered in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area.
- Research, writing & editing
- Expert, reliable assistance in most subject areas
- Fast, friendly & confidential service
- File & document delivery via email
- Editing of correspondence, proposals, articles & books
- Grantwriting-related research & assistance
- Ghostwriting of books & journal articles
- Assistance preparing speeches & presentations
- Special attention to the needs of those whose first language is not English
- More than 25 years of experience in all service areas
- Free e-mail and
to answer your individual questions
So why agonize, lose time or allow golden opportunities to slip through your fingers
when help is no farther away than your closest Internet connection?
For more information, read through our concise list of
answers to frequently asked questions.
Or just go directly to our fast-track online
Quote Request Form.
Faculty FAQ List |
Client Testimonials |
Quote Request Form